Fine Wine and Craft Beer Tour
- About 6 hours
Craft Beer has taken Cape Town by storm and we in the Constantia Valley can now also boast with our very own exclusive Craft Beer producer Jack Black. Our guests will learn about the process of brewing, the ingredients used to make it and learn more about the South African beer industry. Wine tastings are enjoyed at two of Constantia’s top wineries. On this delightful journey we have combined the best of both worlds that South Africa has on offer – Beer & Wine!
Pre-bookings are essential for this tour as the Brewery schedules the tours from Tuesday to Saturday.
Good to know
- Age limit for drinking in South Africa is 18
- Maximum of 9 guests per group
- Pick up and drop in Cape Town
- Cold water in air conditioned luxury vehicle
- 2 – 3 chosen premium tastings of the day
- Jack Black – Micro Brewery Tour and Tasting
- Sit down 2 course a la Carte lunch
- Site tour of an historic wine farm
- Local & knowledgable guides
- Branded hat (you choose the colour)
- No bills to settle, no waiting, no queuing, zero disappointment.
- Items of a personal nature
- Gratuity for guide
- Comfortable wear
- Something warm (in winter)
The Wine tour was a good one. They show you the cellar and the place where the win is made. Also they give a good brief history about how the wine is made and about their vineyards. They are open to questions as well. There are different packages. Some come with wine tasting and pair it with different chocolates some have more complimentary things. Read through their website to know about all the packages before deciding on one. The only thing which wasn't done was that they don't take you through the vineyards. You can walk around if you want.
A fun and informative Wine Tour in Constantia situated just 20 minutes outside of Cape Town.
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.