Full Day Panorama
The mountainous escarpment of Mpumalanga provides us with stunning views of the Lowveld.
This wonderful full day tour includes sights such as:
- God’s Window, with its spectacular views across the Lowveld.
- Bourke’s Luck Potholes, with its extraordinary rock formations.
- The Blyde River Canyon, one of the deepest canyons in the World.
- The famous Three Rondavels.
- The quaint little town of Graskop.
- In the afternoon we visit one of the picturesque waterfalls outside Sabie. An excellent opportunity to see some of Mpumalanga’s most spectacular scenery.
There is a few interesting places for lunch, you can discuss the choices with your guide (own account).
You will depart your hotel at 9.00 am and start the Panorama Route by joining the Graskop road. Your guide will provide interesting facts along the journey to keep you entertained and feel free to ask any questions you have.
You will make your way along each of the viewing points where you can take photos, shop the curios and take a walk around.
After visiting the 4 main sights, you will stop in Graskop for the renowned Harrie's Pancakes.
After Lunch stop off at a Sabie Waterfall for the last few photos, we will then depart back to the hotel.
- Entrance fees to the viewing points
- drop off & pick up transfer.
- Mineral water
- Coats (if bad weather).
- Any medical equipment you may need e.g asthma pumps, allergy tablets, insect repellent
- Comfortable clothing
- Walking shoes
- Waterproof clothes/shoes if bad weather.
Moderate level of fitness as some walking involved at the view points.
All Hazyview Hotels, Perry's Bridge, Rendezvous Centre
Your chosen Hazyview Hotel
We reserve the right to cancel at any time a tour booked, due to the weather, closure of National Parks, or any any other unforeseen event.
All tours are based on a minimum of two people, unless otherwise specified.
Tours depart from central locations - pick up and drop off locations outside these zones are at an additional surcharge each way.
Hazyview - Hazyview Hotels only
2 days prior to arrival or less - 100% cancellation fees
Displaying 2 of 2 View all
Mohammed Shakeel Khan8 March, 2016
Bernus Botha4 April, 2018