Stellenbosch Walk and Wine Tour
- About 7 hours
Get the best of what Stellenbosch has to offer by exploring the “village of the oaks" by foot with its shady oak avenues bordered by the water furrows of the Mill Stream. Admire the charm and harmony of the Cape Dutch Architecture and listen to tales about the colorful inhabitants of three centuries. Then after lunch join Wine Tours in Stellenbosch on a half day wine tour.
Stellenbosch is home of some of the best wines in the world and certainly one of the most beautiful towns in South Africa.
What if buying postcards and taking the odd vineyard picture is just not enough? Wine Tours in Stellenbosch believes in the importance of real experiences … What could be better than sharing a glass of quality wine from the Stellenbosch region.
We invite you to join Stellenbosch on Foot and Wine Tours in Stellenbosch to hear many more interesting facts and fables about the past and taste some of the best wines Stellenbosch has to offer.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a combination of 2 tours by 2 tour operators. The walking tour with Stellenbosch on Foot starts at 11:00 from the Tourism Office in Market Street and the wine tasting tour with Wine Tours in Stellenbosch starts at 14:00 from the Tourism Office in Market Street. Lunch is at own account in town.
Good to know
- Minimum age is 18
- This is a combination of 2 tours by 2 tour operators. The walking tour with Stellenbosch on Foot starts at 11:00 from the Tourism Office in Market Street and the wine tasting tour with Wine Tours in Stellenbosch starts at 14:00 from the Tourism Office in Market Street. Lunch is at own account in town.
- 90 min Historical walking tour of Stellenbosch * Half day wine tour in Stellenbosch
- Wine Tastings at 3 different wine farms
- Cellar Door Tour
- Lunch in town
- Things of personal nature
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather appropriate clothes for the day
No reviews yet
Strict Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.