Township Eco Friendly Train Tour
Route and Highlights:
- Cape town station - travel by train.
- Langa Train station.
- Walking tour.
- Community project.
- Migrant hostels and new family units.
- Joe Slovo informal settlement.
- Light lunch
- You will be collected for your guest house or hotel for a transfer to Cape Town station.
- Pick-up times are between 08.30 am and 09.00 am.
- Return by 14.00 pm latest.
- Return train tickets from Cape town to Langa with a Camissa walking guide.
- Light lunch in a local restaurant.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- In summer: sun hat and sunscreen lotion.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes.
Our pick ups are Cape Town city centre , waterfront along the Atlantic sea board up to and include Camps bay
Drop off is Hotel of Guest house
• Rates are valid as indicated on our website • Unless specifically indicated, rates exclude entrance fees; meals for guests and drivers and guides, • Camissa reserves the right to sub-hire the same or similar vehicle from another operator. • Rates are subject to change due to unforeseen increases such as fuel price and government levies. • Rates are subject to your final detailed itinerary • Quotation and payments are done in South African Rand Please note: we accept all major credit cards except American express
• Cancellation will only be accepted in writing and we will confirm this in writing • Non-Refundable Deposit o To secure booking: 50% of total value o 24 hours prior to departure: Total value of reservation • No shows will be charged in full and no refunds will be made for no shows
Displaying 5 of 7 View all
Vincent Broeder2 October, 2018
Hoosain Narker22 February, 2019
Rudon Williams7 April, 2016
els de koning28 November, 2017
songezile qum11 December, 2018